On his first recording, pianist Florian Noack offers an array of pieces by S, R, C together with two paraphrases after Tchaïkovski and Johann Srauss.
Sales price: 15,00 €
Sales price without tax: 12,40 €
Tax amount: 2,60 €
A voyage through the romantic literature for piano with works by Robert Schumann ( 1810-1856 ) and Sergueï Rachmaninov (1873 -1943 ) before the 1917 revolution. The spirit of the Viennese waltz is present, too, as well as Tchaikovsky’s famous ballet 'The Swan Lake' arranged for piano by Florian Noack, thus perpetuating another great tradition of the romantic century - the art of transcription.
- 1-5. P.I. Tchaïkovsky/F. Noack - Concert Suite from "Swan Lake" (Scene - Waltz - Dance of the Little Swans - Moderato - Russian Dance)
- 6. S. Rachmaninoff - Etude-tableau Op.39 No.2 in A minor (Lento)
- 7-9. R. Schumann - Concerto without Orchestra (Grand Sonata) in F minor, Op.14 (Allegro - Quasi Variazioni: Andantino di Clara Wieck - Finale: Prestissimo Possibile)
- 10. F. Chopin - Nocturne Op.55 No.2 in E-flat major (Lento Sostenuto)
- 11. J. Strauss/F. Noack - Paraphrase from "Voices of Spring" Op.410